Insights for purchasing BDA sites in Banashankari 6th stage 4th Block, Bengaluru.
Banashankari 6th Stage 4th Block is a residential locality developed by Bangalore Development Authority in South Bangalore with approximately 0.7 square Kilometers. It is a well-developed area, with schools, hospitals, shopping complexes and other amenities. The locality is well-connected to other parts of Bangalore through BMTC bus services, NICE Road and the Namma Metro.
BSK 6th Stage 4th Block has 100 feet main road connectivity to several other main roads. These include the Kanakapura Road, Kodipalya Road, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road via Technology Road and Sompura NICE Ring Road entry/exit.
BMTC Bus Facility:
BMTC buses run regularly between Banashankari 6th stage 4th Block and other nearby areas via 100 feet main road connecting Kanakapura Road, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road and Kodipalya Road. Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road further continues till Kengeri Bus Terminal, which is within 6 km radius.Bengaluru Metro – Green Line:
- Bengaluru Metro, also known as Namma Metro, on Kanakapura Road, which is near to BSK 6th Stage 4th Block, connects the Silk Institute metro station and Nagsandra metro station via Nadaprabhu Kempegowda metro station (Majestic). It also connects to the Bengaluru Metro-Yellow line at Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Road metro station, which gives connectivity to Bommasandra metro station via Silk Board metro station and Electronic City metro station, which is expected to be operational by 2023-24. The closest station is Thalaghattapura metro station, which is within 4 km radius.
Bengaluru Metro – Purple Line:
Bengaluru Metro on the Mysore Road connects Kengeri metro station and Baiyappanahalli metro station via Nadaprabhu Kempegowda metro station (Majestic). It further connects Whitefield metro station from the Baiyappanahalli metro station, which is expected to be operational by March 2023. The closest station is Kengeri Bus Terminal metro station, which is within 7 km radius.
Ritu Hospital, Shankar Super Specialty Hospital, Cloudnine Hospital, and Cura Hospital on Kanakapura Road, all within 7 km radius.
Schools & Colleges:
Schools like Presidency School, National Public School (NPS), Delhi Public School, Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra and Chinmaya Vidyalaya are within 7 km radius. KSIT Collage, City Engineering College, RV College of Architecture, R. V. College of Engineering, RNS Institute of Technology and JSS Academy Of Technical Education are some of the prominent colleges are within 7 km radius.
Kanaka Bavana Convention Center, Sri Convention Centre, Banashankari 6th Stage 5th Block park and BDA Sculpture Park.
Proposed BDA complex at Technology Road junction is within 1 km, Gopalan Arcade Mall on Mysore Road within 12 km radius and DMart on Kanakapura Road is within 6 km radius.
In the BDA developed layout, plots are measured in meters. Corner plots are usually of uneven dimensions, and intermediate plots are of standard dimensions. Available standard plot dimensions in BSK 6th Stage 4th Block are:
- 6 m x 9 m = 54 sqm or 581 sqft.
- 9 m x 12 m = 108 sqm or 1162.5 sqft.
- 12 m x 18 m = 216 sqm or 2325 sqft.
- 15 m x 24 m = 360 sqm or 3875 sqft.
The prices of properties can vary depending on many factors such as the size or dimension, facing, road width in front of the property and locality. Currently,
- for 20×30 site, price is around Rs. 8,000/sqft.
- for 30×40 site, price is around Rs. 7,000/sqft.
- for 40×60 site, price is around Rs. 6,500/sqft.
- for 50×80 site, price is around Rs. 6000/sqft.